Saturday 30 November 2013

Granny Seah went to Tiong Bahru Bakery

Last week, took 1/2 day off and brought Granny Seah, mom and my nephew, Skye, (Yes! 4 generations!) to one of my favorite bakery - Tiong Bahru Bakery. My fav is their croissants. Slurp! I soooo wanna Granny Seah to try!

Granny Seah in TBB
Told you my grandmama is cool! haahhaha. I asked her to pose with my sunglasses which she happily put on! She likes the croissant plain, without the salted butter.

We waited awhile before our latte arrived. Her first reaction was, "Wa so nice" in Teochew when she saw the latte art. (I think the next time, I will bring her to the cafe with 3D latte art!)

I burst out laughing when I told Granny Seah to pose. She got into the mood and did this! So awesome! She was so sporting! haha.




She loves her "kopi" (coffee with milk in Teochew) semi sweet but I think the latte is too bitter so instead of her usual one, she added two sachets of sugar. Here is her verdict after the taste test.

The picture says it all!

Passed!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment